Websites - Blogs
- Richard Feynman: Physics is fun to imagine
- Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism
- Richard Dawkins: Why the universe seems so strange
- David Deutsch: Chemical scum that dreams of distant quasars
- David Deutsch: A new way to explain explanation
- Sam Harris: Science can answer moral questions
- Frans de Waal: Moral behavior in animals
- Daniel Kahneman: The riddle of experience vs. memory
- Steven Pinker: Human nature and the blank slate
- Steven Pinker: What our language habits reveal
- Michael Specter: The danger of science denial
- Yuval Noah Harari: What explains the rise of humans?
- Yuval Noah Harari: Nationalism vs. globalism: the new political divide
- Robert Wright: Progress is not a zero-sum game
- Robert Wright: The evolution of compassion
- Paul Bloom: The origins of pleasure
- Paul Bloom: Can prejudice ever be a good thing?
- Dan Ariely: Our buggy moral code
- Dan Ariely: Are we in control of our own decisions?
- Dan Ariely: Beware conflicts of interest
- Dan Ariely: What makes us feel good about our work?
- Dan Ariely: How equal do we want the world to be? You’d be surprised
- Barry Schwartz: The paradox of choice
- Dan Gilbert: Why we make bad decisions
- Antonio Damasio: The quest to understand consciousness
- John Searle: Our shared condition — consciousness
- Jon Ronson: Strange answers to the psychopath test